If you are stuck with shopping or are new to shopping on the internet here are some guidelines to help you navigate the shop and purchase your face paints.
1. Choose the item you wish to buy by clicking on the "add to basket" button.
2. Your individual shopping basket will now open, containing the item you have selected. If you wish to purchase more items, click "continue shopping" and carry on as before.
3. To remove an item from your basket, click on the dustbin icon next to the product.
4. To order more than one of the same item adjust the quantity number in your shoping basket just prior to checkout then click checkout and your basket will update.
5. Once you have all the items you require in the basket proceed to the checkout.
6. Fill in your name and delivery details and select which payment method you wish to use, check the details and then click to order, and you will then be sent to a secure server to enter your card details and complete payment. (You can recognise the secure server either by a small padlock icon on the bottom of your screen and the address of the site starts with https://)
Whenever you buy on line always check that these are there before you enter any credit/debit card details.
7. We will send you a confirmation email, of the order details, and you will then receive an email confirming that payment has been made from the secure payment processor.
8. Once we receive confirmation of payment we will process the order and ship it out to you. We aim to dispatch orders received by 2pm the same day.
That's it! If for some reason, you can't get stuck, please don't hesitate to contact us by email email@example.com and we will help.
POSTAGE AND PACKING Back to Top
United Kingdom Postage rates
To keep postage and packing costs simple with have three bands based on the total costs of the items ordered.
1. Total Value up to £10.00.................. Postage and packing = £1.99
2. Total value from £ 10.01 to £ 24.99.... Postage and Packing = £2.99
3. Total Value over £30.00.................... Postage and Packing = FREE
(Next day delivery see below)
European Union & Worldwide Postage and Packing
For shipment to countries within the European Union & Worldwide we have a system of calculating postage rates according to size of order. Postage is calculated from the shopping cart contents on check out. PLEASE ENSURE you select correct shipping zone JUST prior to checkout.
Orders valued at over £150 will be shipped free of charge.
Customers can either pay in Pounds Sterling or Euros by credit card etc (converted at payment processor)
We appreciate that you want to know how quickly your order will arrive . All items delivered to a UK address will be dispatched using either the Royal Mail (First Class Post) or Courier Services
We normally carry all of the items listed in the online shop in stock . But there will be occasions when we run out of certain items or we are waiting for a new delivery. Assuming all your items are in stock we will dispatch your order within 24 -48 hours of receiving it on weekdays. If your order arrives with us on Saturday and Sunday, your order will be dispatched on the Monday. So generally you can expect the goods to arrive 2-5 days after ordering.
If any item is not in stock – and you live in the United Kingdom - we will send you what we have and the other items will follow later. You will not be charged an extra postage cost.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY OPTION
(UK mainland only)
This is not currently available,
Apologies for this.
We accept all types of Credit cards (Visa, Mastercard etc.)
Debit cards (Switch, Maestro, VisaDelta, Solo)
UK cheques/postal orders.
Accounts can be set up for Public sector concerns and large corporate bodies
Postal Address: Face Painting Designs, 15 Jubilee Road
Dursley, GL11 4ES
Tel: 01453 544 514
Protecting the safety of your credit card information is important to us.
Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology is used to protect the security of your credit card information as it is transmitted.
SSL is the gold standard in Internet encryption technology, which is a fancy way of saying that it's a highly sophisticated method of scrambling data as it travels from your computer to the payment servers.
To make sure you are accessing a secure server before you submit personal financial information, look at the lower bar of your browser. If you see an unbroken key or a closed lock (depending upon your browser), then SSL is active. To double-check for security, look at the URL or Location line of your browser. If you have accessed a secure server, the first characters of the address in that line should change from "http" to "https."
We are a small company and all our customer satisfaction is important to us; if you have any problems please email: customerservices at facepaintingdesigns co uk in the first instance, and we will try to resolve your problem. You can buy from us with complete confidence. We give you with normal manufacturer's warranty on all items we sell. You should also be aware that you have a statutory right to a 7 working day "cooling off" period, which starts the day after the day you receive the goods. Simply inform us and return the goods as outlined below, notifying us of cancellation within the cooling off period. If you wish to return any item you have purchased, for any reason, please notify us within 7 working days and return the item within 14 days of you receiving it. The item should be in original condition with all packaging intact. You should also return your original purchase receipt. Please inspect all items immediately upon arrival, if the goods are faulty, we will cheerfully refund the original cost of the goods (including postage) plus return freight cost by post within 7 days of receipt of goods by post or replace the damaged items.
If you wish to return a product for any other reason, unfortunately, we cannot refund or exchange used or customer damaged items (customer's statutory rights not affected). Returned items must be in their original packing. Please note that we are not responsible for return postage and the delivery costs incurred to us on the original order is non-refundable - you will be liable for the return freight costs. We will refund goods within 7 Days of receipt, by Cheque or original payment method. We advise customers to use registered mail or a delivery requiring a signature, as we cannot deem goods returned until they have been delivered to us. Please e-mail us for a return reference.
Postal address: 15 Jubilee Road, Dursley, GL11 4ES (This is a postal address for correspondence only - we are an on-line shop only)
Telephone: 01453 544 514
E mail: customerservices at facepaintingdesigns co uk
VAT Registration Number 840371350
Main country of domicile for DTI regulations: United Kingdom
Back to Top